The Africa Football Business Summit (AFBS), a venture of The Football Foundation For Africa (FFA), is looking for a new logo to better communicate and identify this summit globally. We are calling all African logo design talents to showcase their creativity and skill in this competition.
We want the logo to convey our brand values of being bold, transformative and collaborative toward African football business management.
Please read below for more details on the rules and submission requirements.
- The contest is open to all Africans (living in Africa) 18 years and above
- Every participant can submit only one entry
- Only individual contestants can submit an entry (no group, design agency or design studio submissions)
- The contest is not open to board members of the African Football Business Summit (AFBS) and their family members.
Submission Guidelines and How To Enter
- The contest begins on 1st August 2022 and ends on 30th September 2022. Late submissions will not be considered.
- All entries must be submitted electronically through our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must include the full names of the logo designer, their email address, their nationality and country of residency, and telephone number.
- The logo should be high resolution with a minimum of 600 DPI and look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on-screen at 100% resolution.
- The logo should be designed using CMYK solid colours that can also be converted to black and white, in line with our brand colours:
5. Participants must submit the logo and any variations needed in JPG format
6. The logo designs must be adaptable onto any form/surface, including websites, social media such as Twitter/Facebook, press releases, stationery, signage, banners, letterheads, flyers, posters, etc.
7. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS).
Intellectual Property Rights
By submitting a competition entry, competition entrants affirm that their entry is their original work and does not violate the intellectual property rights of any other individual or organization.
The winning submission becomes the property of the AFBS and may be used for AFBS activities, including, but not limited to, our website, social media posts and promotional materials.
If the winner of this competition is determined to have violated any contest rules, they will be required to forfeit or return the prize.
Winner Selection and Prize
The AFBS board will view all submissions, analyze them and choose a winner. A winner will be announced on 8th September 2022 via The Football Foundation For Africa’s social media pages and the winner’s email address.
The winning prize is $100, a chance to attend the summit in Kigali on 14th-15th September 2022 and logo design bragging rights.
AFBS is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including lost or unusable entries due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
AFBS can cancel or modify this competition and award the prize by alternate means if fraud, intellectual property violations, or technical failure of the contest is determined at any time by the AFBS